Welcome everybody to our second post.
First of all we would like to give you guys updates about our current status, and what we have been doing for the past month. And oh boy, that was one hell of a month!
Lest start with nice list of things that we planned to do:
* Multi-threaded world reconstruction.
* Re-visit and revamp all memory allocation strategies.
* Add support of entity cooling, decreasing the number of updates sent.
* Add ability to reject all possible built-in events.
* Add fields: peer and "custom" pointer to the event structure, possibly giving them ...
Read More →